
Once I got on the bus, the weirdos kept rolling in like, like...::thinking of something that rolls::...HOT CAKES!! I swear, 3 of em got on at one stop. I thought they were together, but once they boarded, they sat down and began having conversations with themselves, independent of each other.
This one lady got on with this big black church hat, a furry, feathery coat (similar to Big Bird actually, but dark brown), and a big ass stuffed tiger. Every so often, she exclaimed "TIGA been eatin EV-RA-THANG! ::mumble mumble:: TIGA HOWNGRY!!" This continued.
At the next stop, another crazy got on. Since I was in need of more Bus Log material, and there was an empty seat next to me....I offered it to him. . . mistake. He was the most BORING crazy EVAR! He talked to himself in mumbles, and barely, he didn't even have a weird twitch to him! But he DID stink like hell. I lose. I lose. Bus Log backfire.
In the meanwhile, this lil kid gets on the bus, runs DIRECTLY to Tiga Lady, like she KNEW her, points, like 4" from this looney ass broad, and says "What dat mama?!" I had to turn my head to the window and laugh to myself.
Then this other guy tried to get on the bus, and the driver wouldn't let him on. He turns to the riders, like we're his congregation and yells, "YALL SEE DAT?? WON'T LET A BROTHA ON DA BUS, STRAIGHT FROM DA HOSPITAL TRYINA GET HOME! AM I MY BROTHA'S KEEPA??? HELL naw!" and jumped off.
Now THAT'S an exit lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment