Monday, October 5, 2009

Bus Log: Mon 5 October 2009

So I'm getting off the bus from work on the way home, and I see this person who may or may not be a bum walking towards me, staring me dead in the face. I get an excuse ready, cuz I'm almost sure they're gonna ask me for change that I don't have. I'm unsure of two things:

1. If they're really a bum. All I know is this person is dirty and has that half-there, half-insane look in their eyes.

2. If it's a man or woman. Just looked like a crazy, dirty, sexless person.

Anyway, I'm a relatively friendly guy (sometimes to a fault), so I speak. . . . my fault.

Instantly I know that it's a man. He says (in the deepest, raspiest, manliest voice ever) "Boy u got some pretty eyes!" Scared the shit outta me! And then, before I have a chance to process this comment, and decide between blushing politely and saying "thanks" or sheepishly quickly shuffling away, he follows it up with "I mean DREAMY! Yo eyes so dreeeeaaaamyyyyy! HYPNOTIZIN! Boy dem shole is some pretty, dreamy...." ::trails off as I continue walking away::

He literally stood still talking about my eyes until I was out of earshot. I hope he didn't follow me into my complex. I wouldn't be surprised if Art paid this guy to do that.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: