Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bus Log: Tue 13 October 2009

This morning, standing at the bus stop, this guy comes walking up. He looks unkempt, but not homeless. Kinda stupid looking, but not crazy. He was kinda like one of those guys that, when his mama kicks him out or passes away, he won't know how to eat. Will soon fall prey to natural selection.

Anyway, he runs up to the bus stop, which was strange because there was no bus in sight. Then he stands stil, facing the other side of the street for about 20 seconds, turns to me and says:

Almost Bum: ::half-laughing:: Why the sign say "Bus Stop: No Standing?" What, they want us to sit down and wait for the bus??

Me: Yeah I always thought that was funny too.

Cuz I did. I thought of that before, giggled to myself, and shared that joke with no one. This guy...

AB: ::in a crescendo of anger:: naw, it's not funny...they expect us TO SIT DOWN AT THE BUS STOP?!??? I AINT SITTIN DOWN!!

I walked a block south to the next bus stop. He wasn't even on the bus.

------------------------------

On the way home after work, I had to run for the bus. Why the bus driver lady look annoyed that I caught her before she pulled off??? I said "GOTCHA!" and walked to my seat.

She was unamused.

I mistakenly got off the bus a full 3 blocks early, so I had a great deal of walking to do. As I'm passing McDonald's, almost to my crib, this guy walks up to me and says:

Painter Guy: Whassup lil cuzzo?

Me: Nothin man. How's it goin?

Of course I didn't really CARE, it was just a greeting. But he proceeded to tell me aaaaaall about how he'd be better...

PG: Sheeeit bro bro, I'd be betta if I got me like 3 a 4 big buildin contracts ta paint. Talkin bout like 70-80 G's APIECE m'man! ::sees big woman crossing the street:: OOOOOOH-WEE! I LIKE em big! They got that good ol, sloppy, juicy-good thang! I'm talkin bout the type make ya not wann go HOME type lovin! Like that scene from Harlem Nights! Knowhatimsayin lil bruh??

Me: ::wishing I had a video camera in this guy:: ::laughing:: yep. I know what u mean.

Fun times on Woodward, I tell ya.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: