Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hell yeah I punch my bitch! AND beat my kids in public!

Welcome back you say? Indeed.

Let's get into it.

We all heard about the Chris Brown/ Rihanna incident. I have personally taken the stance that my dude was set up. The same "man" who framed Mike Tyson, 2Pac, OJ, Killa Kwame, C-Murder, and various others has worked his mojo again, this time to frame C. Breezy. He was in cahoots with Rihanna, made her beat herself in the face with a sock filled with California oranges, and say sweet lil CB did it. . . however he IS from the country, and we know how THEY giddown. . . . .

But in the event that he DID do it. . .

Celebrities should know better than doin this kinda shit. Next thing we know, it'll be the biggest craze since saggy pants. "Chris Brown beat up on his bitch, you think EYE won't???" or whatever. . . Kids these days are fuckin dumb as shit, so who knows how this shit will go over.

Violence towards women is not funny. I think it's horrible, and most of all, I hope it's not true. I've heard all types of reports in the last couple of days. I've heard her injuries were life-threatening, then that was retracted, he DIDN'T hit her, and her injuries were from a car accident, he beat her with an umbrella (possibly a bad joke, later retracted), and that she was mauled by a bear.

In other news, let's hope this was R. Kelly. . . just kidding. They say he was Pakistani.

No comments: