Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dream Log - 12 Feb 2009

I didn't think this dream log thing would catch on. I had one entry, and then, magically, all my dreams got boring.....until last night.

I had a dream that there were cats in my back yard trying to get into the house everytime I opened the back door. And whenever I went out, they would talk to me.

One of them said, in a real smooth voice "ay man, you can let us in! we cool!"

So I acted like I was about to let them in (not at all weirded out at the fact that the fuckin cat was talking to me) then tried to slam the door on one as he walked through the doorway.

Unfortunately he got through, and said "ay man, you tried to slam that door on me? not cool, man." But he wasn't angry. Just kinda bummed that I tried to kill him. Then I said "hey, can you leave back out real quick?" Then after he left out, I said "Ok, now come back." And when he did, I slammed him in the door. I did this with at least 2 of his buddies as well. Cats in my dreams are dumber than in real life, I think.

So after I put them all in garbage bags and rolled the dumpster around, they started talking to me again. "Hey man, you can't just throw us away. We gon get out and come right back to yo backyard again." Then the garbage truck came.

2 comments:

maya! said...

wtf, Thomas?

I'm calling PETA!

Doc Tate said...

Oh... See this is easy. There's some cats in your life that you need to get rid of that trick you into letting you keep them around but you're getting fed up with them.