Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ways BET Could Ruin This

Let's hope, in this time of celebration, that our brothas and sistas over at BET will act right. I've compiled a short list of things for them to NOT do.

1.) Invite Uncle Luke to host "BET Presents: Barack's Booty Bash."

2.) Attribute the win in part to Jeezy, without whose controversial and outspoken lyrics ("my president is black, my lambo is blue, and i'll be goddamned if my rims aint too"), history would not have seen Barack Obama elected president today.

3.) Having any kind of party where a fight breaks out.

4.) Presenting Mr. Obama with the "Blackest Prez-o-dent" award at the 2009 BET Awards.


It's late and I'm sleepy. Feel free to add more. Let's just hope BET stays completely outta the way during this proud, momentous occasion.


S Dot wrote
at 8:39am
LMAO!!!!!

this is on daily get right right? ill pump it a bit.



Jessica wrote
at 8:55am
BET needs to not mention this period! BET is one of the greatest attributors to the demise of the Black community. I feel dumber everytime I watch that network! Obama 08!
Report - Delete


Lady Harris
wrote
at 9:02am
BET is banned from any presidential events.....PERIOD.
Report - Delete


Glennisha wrote
at 9:16am
LOL
Report - Delete



Amyre
wrote
at 9:41am
lmao
Report - Delete


Marco
wrote
at 9:57am
lmao at the BET presents Baraks Booty Bash. yeah BET needs to stay out of it definitely
Report - Delete


S Dot
wrote
at 9:59am
or BET presents "Presidential Rap Battle"

MC Cain vs B-Rack Obama.

Know who would win? Me.
Report - Delete


Chris
wrote
at 10:20am
Now that the Dems have the Senate and the House someone needs to push forward a bill that just bands BET all together.
Report - Delete


Nic
wrote
at 11:15am
That would be the worst,...BET presents "How Iam Livin: The First Black President," walk ing through the white house, Oval office,
INTERVIEWER: So you mean to tell me that this the actual room where Billy Clint got sucked off by that fat bitch.Thats is incredible!
Report - Delete


Jamal
wrote
at 11:26am
For the first time in history t-shirts with a positive figure have outsold RIP Pookie shirts and shirts having anything to do with gettin money
Report - Delete


J.J.
wrote
at 1:19pm
Lmfao @ all comments
Report - Delete


T
wrote
at 1:40pm
...but i wont front like that jeezy track aint been stuck in my head since 9 last night...
Delete


Tate
wrote
at 1:41pm
The 1st thing that I thought about last night was that episode of The Boondocks where MLK Jr. came back and that had that party for him that he couldn't even get into. It was classic "coonin" at it's best. So I can definitely see BET and/or some other big party promoter in DC throwing a party on inauguration night that has everybody but Obama.

Example:
"THE LEBRON JAMES/JESSE JACKSON/T.I. OFFICIAL INAUGURATION AFTERPARTY featuring MICHAEL JORDAN hosted by P DIDDY & CIROC & NEWPORT CIGARETTES"
Report - Delete


Tate
wrote
at 1:45pm
LOL @ Nic. "You seen cribs? That's how the f*ck I'm livin"

And yeah Thomas the Jeezy track was stuck in my head from the time I woke up yesterday and cut on the news til I left from in front of the White House at like 3am last night, lol.
Report - Delete

J.J. wrote
at 2:25pm
lmao @ tate.
Report - Delete


Marco
wrote
at 2:41pm
lmao @ tate even worse "Bob Johnson/Soulja Boy/Young Jeezy in association with Get Money Productions and Flippin Birds entertainment presents the Official Inaugaration afterparty hosted by DJ Khaled, T-Wayne and Hurricane Malt Liquor"

the fucked up thing is you know damn well its gonna happen and it aint gonna be too much different from those titles.
Report - Delete


Tate
wrote
at 3:03pm
LMAO @ Marco! WE THE BEST!!! WHO?!? WE N*GGA!! WE GLOBAL NOW!!
Report - Delete


Marco
wrote
at 3:10pm
i know man i sorta secretly do want to hear Khaleds reaction to this presidency lol
Report - Delete


Tate
wrote
at 3:17pm
YOU!! Just for sh*ts and giggles I want to see what BET is going to do. It's like watching a bad accident. You don't wanna see it but you just can't turn away.

But everybody knows they gonna roll something out with the new season of Kiesha Cole. They have to capitalize on this fast. LOL
Report - Delete


Jennifer
wrote
at 9:10pm
Lmao @ all these comments! And was I the only one singing the will.I.am joint? That jeezy bs had no place in my head lol.
Report - Delete


DaNitra
wrote
at 10:01pm
Tate is off the hook!!!!
Report - Delete

No comments: