Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lessons I've Learned the Hard Way

  • 1.) Curious people should not iron naked.

  • 2.) Re: #1 - Nipples DO scab

  • 3.) Cialis is not for young men. You will murder someone
    (. . .from what I hear. . .)

  • 4.) That warning label on the bottle of 151 is not for decoration - it IS actually flammable. . . . . VERY flammable, in fact.

  • 5.) Air spray does not kill bees, only angers them.

  • 6.) If you know there are centipedes where you sleep, do not do a Google Image search on centipedes before going to bed.

  • 7.) You cannot cook the "spoil" out of meat. If it smells bad BEFORE you cook it, abort the mission - eat a bowl of cereal instead.

  • 8.) Red Bull on an empty stomach makes your (my) balls hurt for some reason.


I hope someone finds this knowledge useful and avoids some of the situations I've had to face.

Godspeed.

1 comment:

maya! said...

the ball-ache post-red bull consumption is creepy...