Monday, September 29, 2008

Bus Log: Mon 29 Sep 2008

Monday.

Bus was kinda crowded, this guy gets on and clambers his way to the back. Not drunk, just big and clumsy. He was very dark, but I think more of it was dirt than pigment. . . . but I don't think he was a bum. Right behind him, but not with him were these two girls. One looked like a female Rerun from What's Happening (we'll call her She-run), the other was just a generic, garden-variety hood rat (um.....wtf - Ghettonya).

These three would provide the entertainment for today's bus ride.

From the time they got situated, Dirt is tryin to talk to She-Run and Ghettonya.

D: Yeah baby u see that car over there? I could buy you one-a-dem.
S & G: ::giggling:: fa real? Where yours at?

They were playfully flirting with each other. . . disgusting the shit outta me. There's nothing more unsettling than to witness ugly people flirting.

S: So what u do? How u make yo money baby?
D: Oh I own a restaurant baby.
G: A RESTAURANT?! You got roaches?
D: Yop. Rats too. I fry DEM muhfuckas. Put some hot sauce on em, throw em between some bread - gotchu a rat sammich.
G: Oh, so you'll eat ANYTHING huh?
D: Nah, not ANYTHING, baby ;-)
(Insinuating he wouldn't eat no COOCHIE, but he'd eat a rat - I don't get that. . . but whatever)

D: ::lights a MUTHAFUCKIN cigarette::
S & G: UH UUH! u gotta put that OUT!
G: ::looks to me:: Sir, can you open that window? He stank! What you readin? You go to school? Where you go?
Me: ::dryly:: Lawrence Tech
S: Oooh! I know where dat is! Lookit u botherin dis smart man readin his book!

I just realized that I'm becoming increasingly efficient at ignoring people. I think they mighta said more to or about me at this point, but I was really trying to understand Master-Slave and Edge-Triggered D Flip-Flops. So I wasn't TRYING to be rude, I just didn't give a fuck whether or not I was.

...... Later in the ride ......
Ghettonya pulls out her Metro PieCe of Shit cell phone and plays THE most ignant shit this side of Too $hort that this world has ever heard. . . LOUD and proud.

The bus is transformed into the club. These fuckas are dancing by the back door, singin the lyrics loud as hell and just engaging in general cooniggardry.

There were even some celebrities in attendance. Rip "MC Eiht" Hamilton and Raheem Soulchild turn around and get involved. Don't know what they said, but they looked just like their names imply.

The disgusting ugly people flirtfest continued, and Ghettonya and She-Run really seemed to be amused by DirtStank's antics.

D: ::to Ghettonya:: Girl, I'd. . . ::whispers something in her ear while swaying his head from side to side::
G: ::snaps back:: Aww HEELLL naw! ::giggles:: you bouta make me go back ta JAIL for the 5th time!
D: Fa real baby. And I told u I got 3 cars! You my woman! I'ma take care of u!
G: Could I drive yo car if I'm yo woman?
D: Hell yeah!

I stopped listening again, then DirtStank got off the bus and Ghettonya and She-Run started talkin to MC Eiht Hamilton and Raheem Soulchild.

No comments: