- The Northland Stop
- Mr. Detroit

I see this clown like every day. And when I say clown, I mean it. This guy epitomizes "The Detroit Look" that I so despise. Dude looks like Fabolous, but skinnier, and with a more clueless look in his eye. I've seen this fool wear:- A fuschia (#FF00FF) fitted with a periwinkle (#CCCCFF) D, perinkle polo, with AF1s to match
- A lavender D fitted, lavender button up, lavender watch face, and lavender shoes
- Pink, orange, black D fitted, matching polo, jeans, etc. . . u get the picture
- 80s Boy

I swear I thought this guy was joking. I saw him get off the bus and at first just thought he had an S-curl. . . . upon further observation, realized m'man had a full-out JHERI curl. And dude was like 16. That might be acceptable for someone in their 40s+, who used to wear it when they were acceptable, and just don't wanna let go. At 16, you were born AFTER they weren't cool anymore, and therefore should know better. . . and it ain't even look good - it was like too long to S, not long enough to Jheri.
Sidebar: I think it's HILARIOUS that a picture of young Michael Jackson pops up when I Google "jheri curl." - Random Pack of Losers
OK. These 3 guys walked up to the bus stop, walked through the crowd, and went and stood off to the side. A few girls walked up, these niggas lost their minds! "FUCK!. . . . . SHIT!. . . . . . DAMN!" just yellin loud as hell for the girls to hear em. Three hood lookin ass girls, WITH babies! The leader of The Ignorances struts over, says somethin, pulls out his phone and motions like he tryina ask for her number. LMAO! he never typed nothin though.
Ladies, is shouting profanity at you taken as a compliment?! Lemme know. - Everest students
Nothing against Everest. I'm not sure if Everest is an actual school. I think they just dress up in scrubs that say Everest Institute and hang out at Northland bus stop all day. . . . sayin dumb shit.
Example:
Everest Student 1:Ay nigga when the last time u seen that nigga Joe nigga?
Everest Student 2:Shit nigga, been prolly since high school nigga.
ES1:Nigga i just seent that nigga the other day. That nigga a artist nigga now nigga. Paintin niggas & shit.
Nigga what about Tanya? U remember her, nigga? Nigga she a MODEL now nigga. Funny that bitch was a ugly ass nigga in high school. Now nigga i wanna bone bad as hell, nigga. Nigga I seen her on "The Book" the other day nigga, lookin bad as HEEEELL nigga!
ES2: "The Book?"
ES1: Facebook, nigga. - That mysterious weed smell
- That mysterious weed smell
- Broad daylight
- Does not dissipate
I'm sure there's more. I'll update as I think of it.
2 comments:
Yo, I'm LOVING your blog! I'm in NY, riding the bus, and looking crazy as HELL laughing out loud to this stuff! I'm from Detroit, so I know what you're talking about! Lol...too funny! Please keep it up!
LOL! Thanks for the love! Stay tuned :-)
Post a Comment