Standing at the bus stop and this big clean DTS rolls up. The guy rolls the window down, and appears to be saying something to me. As I look at him, I notice how outta place he looks in the car. Kinda like seeing a pigeon in front of the American flag instead of an eagle - not quite right, ya know?
His teeth look like shattered glass. He seems like the kinda guy who'd nickname himself after the car he drives, like "Towncar Jeff" or "Kid Cutlass".........
Anyway. I'm standing there and he rolls his window down and says...
Cadillac Pigeon: ::high-pitched, indiscernible mumbling::
Me: Excuse me? ::stepping toward curb::
CP: ::inaudible utterances::
Me: Still ain't hear u bro ::one step closer::
CP: U gettin on the bus?
Me: Yeah.
CP: Man I'll take u if you gimme some gas money.
Me: ::backing sharply away:: Sorry man, all I got is bus fare.
CP: That's all I need baby bruh! ::fades out as I walk away:: Aw come on baby bruh!......
I went into the bus stop shelter after that.
The Grammar Lesson
In the bus shelter was a trio of idiocy. They look like maybe they coulda been the

Their conversation was absolutely ludicrous. Although I really wasn't in the mood to listen, I would have been doing you a disservice had I not. And it goes a little somethin like this:
Singer #1: That gramma sh*t?? I ain't tryin be no gatdam English teacha. Iont need no damn ajatives n sh*t. No pronouns a whateva. I got da basics.
S2: I can say any volls I wanna say, so I'm satisfied. I know how to ask fa p*ssy! I got 2 desktops AND a laptop!
This guy
This was a pic I took the other night and forgot to post. I inadvertently missed my stop getting this pic.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Mainstay to pass the organism with two backs casinos? affirm this environmental [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] exemplar and toady to online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also tolerate testifier to our additional [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] head up at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and displace in valid wearisome dough !
another artistic [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] set up is www.ttittancasino.com , in benefit german gamblers, offshoot in unrestrained online casino bonus.
Post a Comment