After one and a half bus rides to Pontiac, I'm almost convinced that everyday Pontiac crazies trump the craziest Highland Park crazies.
In HP, you can kinda understand the motives of the crazy people: crack. You might see one of em pickin up cigarettes off the ground to smoke, which is TERRIBLE, but they're homeless and broke. In Pontiac, I think they're just f*ckin OFF! They prolly do that sh*t while driving home from work and smoke em later, just because!
At the bus stop on Huron and Woodward, there are these two gentlemen (and by gentlemen, I mean nimwit f*ckin dumb*ss junkies). Let's call them TweetleDum and TweetleStoopit.
TD: Ay man u got a cigarette u wanna sell?
Me: Iont smoke.
TD: So u don't got just one??
Me: ::blank stare::
Then the two of them were just staring DOWN this ugly girl at the bus stop. Maybe they smelled narcotics on her, cuz nothing about this girl was appealing. Them crack goggles must be a MUTHAf*cka...
TD: ::very low, yet still fully ignorant:: Ay baby....
He was talking to the ugly girl, who was on her phone, and not paying attention. Even if she was, he said it so low she couldn't have heard it anyway.
When the bus came, they got in line and TD said
TD: We goin to DEE-TRAAAWWWT...DEETRAAWWWT.
Then started singin Ja Rule - New York.
Once on the bus, TD got on with his found or stolen transfer. TS, however, was having problems.
TD: TRY STICKIN IT IN THE OTHA WAY!
TS: ::Pretending to not know the problem::
Bus driver lets him on and TD is still suggesting solutions. TS waves his hands inconspicuously, like he's sayin "be cool, I snuck on dis b*tch..."
I'm sure the driver knew what was goin on. Dumbasses.
They got off like 2 blocks later...still in Pontiac. Nowhere near "Detrawt."
Next, we have this lady who looked like a cross between the Grinch and Baraka from Mortal Kombat....except BOTH of them had better teeth than her. This b*tch got 2 lil kids with her, both under 9 years old and cussin to and at them like they're fellow crackheads.
BrownSkinnedBarakaGrinchBitch: ::to the children:: YEAH! we was AAWWL in that muthaf*cka. Sittin there drunk n sh*t den da cops bust in. My drunk ass ran so quick. I jumped out a muthaf*ckin window and ran down the street! I got to the alley and knew dem muthaf*ckas wudn't gon catch ME! I ain't realize I ain't have no coat on till like a muthaf*ckin hour later. And it was cold as SH*T!
Stories like this one for about an hour to the children.
Little Girl with Her: OOH it STANK on here. We gotta hurry up and get off. ::turns from lady and puts her scarf over her nose::
At one point she pulled out a half-pint of Seagram's...killed the rest of that, then had a lil Patron bottle...which she probably found and refilled with cheap gin.
They got off in (you guessed it) Highland f*cking Park.
Couldn't get a pic or vid, but here's audio
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Comedy...dude...u definitely have a reservation in help with bottle service and a foot rub awaiting. Loving the blog...its official.
Post a Comment