Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Who Am I. . . " 10 September 1999

Funny how not much has changed in 10 years. . . I have always written stupid papers.


My name is Thomas Phillips. I am a senior here at Renaissance. I have been going here since I was a freshman. It's a pretty cool place, I guess. The only real complaint that I have is the dismissal time. It has changed at least three times since I have been here. In 9th grade it was 3:15. I don't remember what happened after that, but I know it wasn't that time all year. Then, when I was in 10th grade, they went crazy and changed it to 3:51. After much protest, they changed it to 3:21. I would like to get out earlier, but this is tolerable.

In my opinion, I am a very likeable person. Occasionally, I get a little static from "The Haters." Speaking of haters, I try to avoid them. Haters bring drama. I don't need that. They can go to hell for all I care, straight up. Generally, I am laid back and nonchalant. I like to get adjusted to my surroundings before I make myself noticed. So, if I seem shy, just wait a couple weeks, it will wear off. I am very silly, once you get to know me.

I have many hobbies. The sports that I like the most are basketball and football. I do not play on a team anywhere, but I play on the block with my friends. When I think back on my 9th and 10th grade years, I believe that I should have tried out for the teams. Now, I am a little intimidated to try out this late in high school. I feel that if I was going to play, I should have played in the 9th or 10th grade.

Another one of my hobbies is computers. I enjoy working with them. I will most likely make a career out of it. I'm trying to learn how to make my own programs and stuff like that. Maybe I will make a virus and have it on the news or something. That would be pretty cool.

I am active in the instrumental program here at Renaissance. I am a member of the symphony band, jazz band, and marching band. I like it except for the fact that I have to be here at 7:00 in the morning some days. Last year we went to Disney World. That was a nice trip. The total cost was only $480. We did fundraisers to cover the majority of it though.

When I graduate, I want to go to U of M. I will probably major in computer engineering and minor in something to do with business. I want to get a master's degree in my major. I may take over my father's company when I graduate from college, or hold a high position in a large computer company. Either way, I want to be rich. If I get married, my wife will be super fine with an excellent body. I'm not going to have a dumb broad either. My wife will be independent and educated as well. I want to have two or three children. I have big dreams for the future.

1 comment:

Doc Tate said...

LMAO! I'm sure "Suga" will be glad to know how you feel about her.