So much hilarity happens at my Ol Dude's crib, I figure it deserves an ongoing segment on the blog.
This morning, I was over there working in the garage. I was building a storage shelf to put in my basement. He was kinda helping, but not really. At about 10:30, he says he has to go take my cousin to work. About 5 seconds after getting in the car and backing up about 10 feet, he stops abruptly and jumps out:
(And this is where the hilarity ensues)
Ol Dude: Ay man! There's a CAT in my car somewhere! I can HEAR it, but don't SEE it!
Me: HA!
So we start looking all over the car, in the back seat, I knock on the hood, thinking maybe it crawled up in the engine or somethin. I still didn't hear it, but I figure if he was that convinced, that there MUST be a cat in this muhfucka somewhere. So he pops the trunk, and before I can say "hol up, lemme get outta the way," this big ass white furball bolts outta the trunk and down the driveway.
Talk
about
DYING
with
laughter. . .
I thought I was gonna kick the bucket right then and there in the driveway with my dad and this strange ass trunk-cat watching.
Ol Dude: MAN IT WAS A GODDAMN CAT IN MY TRUNK!!! THAT MUTHAFUCKA PISSED AND SHITTED ALL IN MY SHIT!!!
Me: LMAOLMAOLMAO
Ol Dude: ::continuing tirade of anger:: HOW THE HELL DID IT GET IN THERE???
Me: ::unable to form intelligible sentences because of inhibitive laughter:: LMAOLMAOLMAO
Ol Dude: Man clean this shit out my trunk. Gimme yo car keys!
That trunk was so fulla cat urine and feces, it was ridiculous. I almost stopped laughing, it was so much cat shit in there. . . . almost. And as I'm cleaning up, the cat is still lurking around lookin at me like "Please let me back in :-(" So I chased it away with a metal pipe.
And don't get it twisted; I had every intention on beating that pussy. . . cat.
Ol Dude's house is always full of comedy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment