Win = Me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helloooooooooo (rich and/or rich & old) Ladies,
Are you lonely?
Need someone to listen?
Would you like to pay my rent and tuition?
If the answer to at least the last of these three questions is yes, then I'm your guy! I'm 26 years old (but can look as young as 17 if you want me to shave). I have a great sense of humor, cute (I've been compared to the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee), and don't have any kids. If you prefer a guy with a baby, I have a 2 year old nephew who I can pretend is my son (he's adorable).
I'll come by, watch The Price is Right with you, go play your numbers, give you your insulin shot, do some laundry, read the newspaper, go to lunch, whatever. Let's have fun! No sex though...unless...well......how old are you? Nevermind...no sex. We can talk about sex though. Like how much sex we WOULD have if you were younger though, or about how GREAT I am at it...ya know...with YOUNGER, HOTTER women (I'm a stallion in the sack - you won't be disappointed with my stories).
So if you're open-minded, in need of attention, and wealthy, give me a holler - I'm free all day (just got laid off).
Looking forward to meeting you hot mamas!...(no pun intended)....(ok yes it was).
I'm serious, by the way.
The answer is YES!

1 comment:
LMAO!! WTF is wrong with you!? I thought I had random thoughts, but you're way worse than me. You gonna get me fired for reading this at work.
Post a Comment