What follows are the most interesting things I've learned/ observed over the past couple of weeks.
Lessons learned:
- Albanians invented the Earth
- This was written on the bus stop bench (12 Mile/ Woodward):
"The tears of the innocent shall spill forth and engulf the wicked."
then someone else wrote:
"Reality means you live until you die. The real truth is no one wants reality."
To which Victor replied:
"Bro,
A million years ago when Albania invented the Earth bro, we didn't need people like you, bro.
-Victor" - Highland Park is the Nigga/ Crackhead Factory
- Everybody in HP looks like they harbor utter disdain, disregard, or pure hate for every other human. Those are some rough looking people. I'm not exaggerating, EVERY person I see in HP without fail looks like murder doesn't bother them - toddlers to senior citizens, them niggas look rough.
- I saw a chic today with a SHOOOOORT skirt on, revealing a stab wound on her upper inner thigh. Tasty :-\
- There is a crackhead that gets on at 6 Mile/ Woodward. He wears the same nasty ass shirt and pants every day. However, I've seen him in AT LEAST 4 different CLEAN pairs of Jordans over the past two weeks. . . with that same ass FUBU jersey and dirty ass church slacks. Getcha priorities straight, my G.
- (If you live in HP and have a problem with this, please do not murder me)
Observations
- Niggas inherently hate the bus driver
- "BACK DOE MUTHAFUCKA!" is heard very often on the crowded Woodward Bus. Not like the bus driver is intentionally tryina keep you, Mr. Nigga; he just didn't see you.
- If someone looks like they stink, they stink. I decided to be nice and let this guy sit in the seat next to me. Unfortunately, he smelled like applesauce and shit. Of course, I was in a seat without access to an open window, so I just had to deal with it for bout a half hour.
- Prostitution on Woodward has long been a joke in Detroit. It is true.
- I saw this guy wearing a Cartier glasses, a fuzzy Kangol over a doo-rag, with a corduroy jacket and tearaway pants on. Reppin "tha D."
No comments:
Post a Comment