Thursday, February 11, 2010

Text Convo Between me and Jay

The textversations I have with my cousins Jay and Derrick, and my boy Art are classic. So classic that I've decided they're too chuck full of hilarity to remain confined to my iPhone.

I present to you: A Convo with Jay. Enjoy.

Background
Jay is on the way to San Jose, California, with a stopover in Atl. Sent me this text

Jay:Just walked past jazmine cashmere!

She had on all grey,and looked mean as hell...no makeup

Aww man I just seen Tag Team!!!!! What THEY doing n atl???

Me:They belong in atl. Were they puttin yo luggage on the plane?

Jay:Lol! Naw but ohhh man!!!...remember Waldo frm Family Matters??? I just seen that fool too!

Me:Lmao!!
Balki was my waiter at this cheap diner the other day

Jay:Dog!...

Mookie Blaylock just walked right past me!

This shit is unreal!...

Me:I saw sticky fingaz and kel from dance 360 drivin snow plows this morning.

Takin turns talkin bout "tag me in! Tag me in!"

Jay:Lmao!

I'm n line @ Au Bon Pain...
and GUESS who just got n line behind me?!

Me:Don't say Ron Jeremy

U might wanna let him go first

Jay:THE DUDE WHO SANG QUEEN TO BE IN COMING TO AMERICA!!!!
LMMAAAAOOO

Me:LMAO!

Jay:NO bullshit! all these celebrities n here,this is crazy!...

My n*gga!...

Me:I believe u. Dont sleep on Detroit celeb sightings tho. When I was in Northland yesterday the lil boy from Major Payne tried to sell me some dro

Jay:LMAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DAS EFX just walked up n threw something n the garbage can I'm sitting near!

Me:LMAO!!!

I heard dj unk work at the same chick-fil-a as arsenio hall.

Arsenio the manager tho. Matter of fact, dj unk got fired. Security had to walk him out....

Jay:Lmmmmmaaaaaooooo

So man I just sat down @my gate waiting on my flight and I look up and guess who I c???

Mr.Belding frm Saved By The Bell!

Mr.Belding is sitting RIGHT next to me my n*gga!

Me:Yeah he be in atl a lot. Him and Jake the Snake used to be real cool.

He got Damien wit him?

The two of them and the guy who did Mr. Wilson's voice from the Dennis the Menace cartoon owned a bar in Stone Mountain before Jake passed

Jay:Damn man I'm n awe...

Me:Uh oh...who u see?

Jay:U the actor,whats his name? the nigga who say "you got the juice now..." n Juice!

This fool is abt to board the same flight as me! ...goina San Jose! Who knew the n*gga w/the most important line(s) n Juice! Hung n San Jose!

Me:That's funny. Remind me of the time we was drivin through Kentucky. Stopped at a gas station and guess who I see...

Da Brat. Askin people for change to fill up her 91 Benz. Gold rims all green n shit

Jay:Lmao!!!!! Standing @the mutha freaking gate directly across frm me...
who nigga?....David Justice nigga!

Me:LMAO!!

U know Peddi Crakk in Detroit?
I saw him settin up the carnival rides for Winter Blast

Jay:Pause n*gga...

Me:Lmao!!!

Robert bought a tv from best buy the other day. Said the lead singer from Troop is on the Geek Squad. He gon come set it up tomorrow.

Jay:ROFL! !!!!!!!

Me:Aight. Have a safe flight bro. I heard Tim Donaghy is an air traffic controller. I hope he ain't bet against u makin it there.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments: